Friday, September 26, 2008

Tidbits

I got this email the other day and decided to make it a blog. If you have any questions you are dying to have answered just send them to me.



35 ODD THINGS ABOUT ME

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? nope

2. Do you own a gun? no

3. What's a favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee house? Venti Cafe Mocha no whip

4. What do you prefer to drink in the morning ? COFFEE

5. Do you do push-ups? Used to in gym class

6. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? depends on what I am wearing

7. Favorite hobby? photography, crafts

8. Do you have A.D.D? I think I do a little bit

9. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? easily distracted (hmmm...ADD)

10. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I am tired, the dog is nuts and Grace better get her room clean!

11. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink. Diet Coke, coffee, water w/ special k pink lemonade packet, sweet tea

12. Current worry right now? too many

13. Current hate right now? Grace not cleaning her room!!

14. Favorite place to be? the lake

15. Do you like to travel? yes...I will go to Italy at somepoint even if it is by myself!!

16. What color shirt are you wearing? grey with paint stains from all my craft projects

17. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? nope.

18. Can you whistle? not like the guy from Andy Griffith

19. Favorite color? I bleed orange and blue

20. If you could would you be a pirate? only if I got to spend the treasure and not bury it

21. What song do you sing in the shower? nothing...I am usually still trying to wake up

22. Favorite girl's name? Grace...Georgia Grace and Grace Sadler, I love Harper but it did not sound good with Partin

23. Favorite boy's name? Camden...

24. What's in your pocket right now? lint

25. Favorite bedsheets as a child? Holly Hobbie

26. Worst injury? hematoma from a car accident that stayed on my leg for several years

27. Do you love where you live? yes but would love to be in Florida

28. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4 (5 if you count the broken one in the attic)

29. Who is your loudest friend? Holly (she is from Texas) and Whitney W. though I really don't characterize them as loud just a lot of fun to be around!!

30. How many pets do you have? one dog, Tebow

31. Does someone have a crush on you? not that I know of, at one time I guess Chris did

32. What is your Favorite Book? anything by Jennifer Weiner, Debbie Macomber, Nicholas Sparks, Wendy Corsi Staub, Jodi Picoulet and the list goes on

33. What's your favorite candy? Hot Tamales and Caramel Creams

34. Favorite Sports Team? Florida Gator Football (refer to fav color question)

35. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Is it still raining?

1 comment:

Wendy Corsi Staub said...

Hi! I saw your Q&A on your blog and am honored to be one of your favorite authors in such esteemed company. Thanks for the enthusiasm!!! Wendy Corsi Staub
www.wendycorsistaubcommunity.com
contactwcsc@yahoo.com
PS I am not big on candy but Caramel Cremes are my favorite! :-)