Friday, September 5, 2008

Ok I admit it...

I watched the new 90210 the other night. Chris looked at me and just walked out of the room and went and did a podcast. All I can say is that it definately is not your mothers 90210, wait a minute, I am the mother ! It had the same music only updated, of course Brenda and Kelly were there and then Kelly's little sister, Erin is there too. All I can say right now is "Hmmmm..." If I watch it again I will let you know my thoughts.

I was disappointed in the season premiere of Prison Break, anyone out in blog land watch it? It was very predictable throughout the entire episode. I am glad Sarah is back but I have a feeling this will be the last season of the show unless it gets REALLY good from here on out.

We are currently getting rain from TS Hanna and watching to see where Hurricane Ike decides to go later this week. I have been so busy this week that I have not had a chance to go to the grocery store so I went today. Actually I went to Wal-Mart, let me just say that I have not been to Wal Mart in months because I hate going there and dealing with the mass of people. I had to go today because I had a couple of things that I could not get anywhere else. You would have thought we were getting ready to have the STORM OF THE CENTURY there were so many people there, have I mentioned I hate WalMart? It took forever to get the groceries and then I stood in the check out line for an hour, yes, an HOUR!!! Only 1/2 the lanes were open, per the usual, with 20 people at least lined up in each one. Have I mentioned that I HATE WALMART!!
If Ike does decide to come this way we will just go on vacation so we can eat out because I will not be dealing with those crowds and then some.

Grace is supposed to tryout for the Nutcracker tomorrow afternoon but we have had some issues today that may prevent her from doing that. I will let you know if we release her to go audition, right now it is not looking good. Camden has his first game for Fall baseball next Sat morning and then next Sunday afternoon I have a Stampin Up workshop. If you are into stamping or scrapbooking check out their website www.stampinup.com and look at the online catalog. If you want anything let me know and I will let my consultant know.

I better go "batten down the hatches"!

No comments: