Monday, September 15, 2008

I am so proud:)

Jenna and Jen both made their blogs so pretty today! (not that they were bad before) Yeah!!!

This weekend was busy for the Partin's. First we had Camden's baseball game at 9am Sat morning, he had to be there between 8-8:30...I feel that there should be no games before 10am!! The team looked good and even though they lost by 2 runs they had a lot of fun!
The rest of the day was spent doing yard work, still trying to get rid of those ants (my feet look like I have measles from all th bites), picking up the house and Chris finishing the painting in the kitchen.

Sunday was homecoming a Oak Grove Baptist here in Youngsville. My dad was the Pastor there for several years while I was in college. Our dear friends, Dan and Beth Southern and their children Hannah and Nathan came so Dan could deliver the message. They were the youth ministers while my dad was here and then they went on the mission field and served in China, Thailand and India. They have moved back to Mt Airy, NC to take care of Dan's parents who are ill. It was so good to see them. Beth's daddy was a pastor and she lost him several years ago so she knows just what we are going through and continue to go through daily.

While I was at church with the kids Chris was home finishing the painting since I was having a Stampin Up workshop at the house at 2pm. He got everything done just as Jessie pulled in the driveway! Now that the painting is done it is time to sell the house...just kidding:) I got some great ideas for teacher gifts from the workshop yesterday that Iwill share in a later post. Jessie is going to do some at her house so once I make some I will take some pics...I am so excited! Another project I am working on is scanning in all our old pics and I will post some on here as well as Facebook (another addiction) once I get going good.

Kathrine is ready to pop...she is hoping to get through this week of work so she can finish training her temp and then she is ready. I am rethinking Addy's weight. I told Kathrine I was guessing 8lbs 3oz but now I am lowering it to 7lbs and some change. The nursery is ready for Addy and looks really good, I will take pics the next time I am over there.

The kids have their first track out for this school year starting Friday. While they are out we will be busy with dance and baseball as well as Open House for the new building for the school and baby Addy's arrival. I guess I need to go take a nap and rest up for all the busyness ahead of me!

3 comments:

Jenibug7 said...

HUH?

Jenibug7 said...

And why am I under "Blogs I have come across" instead of "Friends and family"? Seriously, if I am not moved soon I am going to start posting nasty comments or something.... :)

Jenibug7 said...

Yeah! I got moved!!!