Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Christmas...

is just around the corner! Can you believe it?! Now that I am done with the crafts for Baby Addy it is time to turn my attention to Christmas.

I went to Michaels last week and they had the wooden ornaments out and a plethora of other things. I came back with a couple of ornaments to get the kids started, I am thinking teacher gifts, and a cut out snowman. Grace started on her star ornament yesterday and I started on the snowman. Hopefully I will have him done within the week and will post a picture when he is complete. I am going to Michaels later this week to get some more things to do and will let you know as I progress through my Christmas crafts.

I am having a Stampin Up workshop on Sunday. If anyone is interested in placing an order let me know and I will let my Rep know. You can checkout the fall catalog at www.stampinup.com I have started doing stamp projects and cards, have tried scrapbooking but just can't get in to it. They have some great stuff for Christmas and other holidays. Let me know if you are interested in anything!

No comments: