Monday, September 8, 2008

Baby shower




Sunday morning Grace and I traveled up to Lake Gaston and went to church at Enterprise (where my dad was pastor) and then after church we decorated for Kathrine's baby shower. Stacy (Jared's sister), myself and several ladies from the church threw a baby shower for Kiki and it was very nice. Quite a few ladies from the church came as well as friends from outside the church. The theme was a bed and bath shower since baby Addy has A LOT of clothes already thanks to myself and my mom. We also asked that people bring Addy a book to get her library started and I must say she got some good ones and ironically there were no repeats!


She got what every girl needs, bubble bath:) Along with lots of diapers, lotions, gowns, washcloths, burpcloths, several handmade blankets, an heirloom Bible, and lots of other neat stuff.




Kiki has all the crib bedding and Stacy and I gave her the pack n play so now the only big things she needs are the car seat and stroller and with the money she got at the shower she can go get those this week. She is currently 36 weeks and had an appt today and hopefully we will have a baby by the end of the month unless she is stubborn and holds out to her due date or later.


Kiki is hoping for sometime between the 28th and 30th of Sept and some lady at the shower guessed that she would not have the baby until the 24th of Oct! That will not be the case even we have to help her birth the baby at home ourselves.




Camden and Grace track out of school Sept 19th and don't go back until Oct 13th so hopefully they will get to be at the hospital to see baby Addy the day she arrives. I will keep you posted on the impendig arrival. In the meantime enjoy the pics of Kiki from her shower, don't tell her I put them up or she will shoot me:) I will try and post some more shower pics later.

No comments: