Thursday, August 21, 2008

Poor Poor Puppy

My fluffy and happy Tebow (before) My naked and not happy Tebow. (after)


My poor dog!! We took a trip to the groomer today and it did not go well. If you have seen the pics on here or on facebook you know that we have a Lhasa Apso. If you know anything about Lhasa Apsos it is that they have fairly long hair although we keep Tebow kind of short and shaggy.
Well, I am not sure what happened between his last groom just over a month ago and this one but now he is a naked Lhasa Apso. He had mats in his coat that just could not be brushed out and so the shears came out and all his fur is gone!! I got back from my trips the other day thinking the dog had really put on weight and then when I picked him up today he looks like an anorexic dog!! That is how much fur he had cut off. I keep telling myself that at least it is Aug. so he won't be so hot but I REALLY want my fluffy puppy back:(


So here are a couple of pictures for you, a before taken just about a month ago and an after taken today. Please be kind:)

No comments: