Friday, August 29, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year...


No it is not Christmas, it is the kick off of College Football!! Not just any college football but FLORIDA GATOR football, WHOOO HOOOO!!!!! (can you tell I'm a fan?) Anyways, I love this time of year...football and fall.


I have been a Gator fan my whole life and I have taught my kids to love the Gators too:) Although we have had a few times where a nasty Georgia Bulldog fan tried to turn my daughter against them (Amy Bailey) but it did not work. There was also the time where we met Paula Deen at a book signing in Raleigh, we were at the end of the line and when it was our turn Grace walked right up there and told her "Go Dawgs!" How horrifying, I had to wash her mouth out with soap when we got home!! (not really) But my kids know who to cheer for and they loved their trip to The Swamp last year when we passed through Gainesville.


So tomorrow for the 12:30 pm game against Hawaii, Grace will be wearing her Gator cheerleader outfit with her Gator flip flops:) and when Camden gets home from his baseball practice he will don his Tim Tebow jersey. We will get our Tebow (the dog) and sit around and watch the Gators and cheer them to victory!!


If Urban is reading this, Camden is ready to play football for you, he graduates high school in 2018 so be sure to scout him out and have that scholarship ready:)

No comments: