Sunday, August 17, 2008

Addictions

I have quite a few addictions! I am not ashamed to admit it and here are some for you to ponder over...

1. Diet Coke-anyone who knows me already knows that one. It was the first thing I asked for after I gave birth to my son almost 9 years ago. I gave it up for him for 9 months, couldn't do the same for my daughter 2 yrs later, maybe that is why she is so much like me, hmmm...

2. General Hospital- this started in high school thanks to friends who watched it. Now I DVR it everyday b/c I am usually in carpool while it is on. I love Jax:) My husband secretly gets into it too!

3. A few reality shows that I am addicted to are Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency, Gene Simmons Family Jewels and Chris and I both love Project Runway (he does a podcast on Wed and all 3 of them work around the PR time slot so they can watch it and only 1 of them is female...seriously!)

4. 80's music- anything 80's rocks, except for that awful song by Aha "Take On Me", can't stand it!!!!!

5. Right now I am completely addicted to the Mamma Mia! soundtrack. On my recent solo trip to Hotlanta I had my very own concert numerous times over and I sounded AWESOME!!

6. Vaseline or Aquaphor for my lips. Use it several times throughout the day and at night.

7. HGTV- we watch it all the time, really into Hidden Potential and My House is Worth? right now.

8. Florida Gator Football- come on, we named the dog Tebow after Tim Tebow. I really wanted to name him Tebow Heisman Partin but Chris vetoed that one...whatever, I secretly call him that during the day:)

9. craigslist-I am on there all the time, I don't need anything, just looking around. We did get our dog from craigslist, seriously. I look for job opportunities for Chris in other parts of the country (mainly where friends and family are like Florida and Hotlanta) I also look at real estate quite a bit, found a housing swap in Italy:)

10. Nancy Grace- love to make fun of the callers and her "lawyers" that she "unleashes" for comments every night. I already have my speech planned out if I ever call in, which oneday I will, keep listening and then you can make fun of me:) NG is cool!

ok, I was bored and that is why I started this, now I am tired and need to sleep. If you enjoyed this and want to know more let me know or if you have questions I will take those too. Disclaimer: Due to the prospect of being overwhelmed with responses I may not get to every question but I will try my best. I also reserve the right not to answer questions that I don't want to answer:)

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I totally am addicted to 80's music too! Love it. Your kids are too cute!