Saturday, August 23, 2008

Color me...what!?

Here is a conversation between my Diva and I this morning.

G: Can I have Color Me Gems?

Me: What is that?

G: These gems that you can color and stick on stuff for decoration. I saw it on TV.

Me: We'll see, maybe we can put it on your Christmas list.

G: I have the number for you, here. (pulls out a scrap of paper with the phone number and proceeds to call it out to me)

She then adds: "You know if you would just go ahead and buy me that pink cell phone I want I could order it myself and then decorate my phone with them!"

Uh...no I will not buy my 6 year old a cell phone and now I am taking away the TV:)

2 comments:

Jenibug7 said...

That ROCKS!! Maybe the mean 3rd grader's gma will buy your daughter a cell phone AND the gems!...

The Spears said...

Your diva is too funny with her little comments.

You and Jen's blog have really pick up popularity. I have had several people at church and other friends of mine keeping up to date on what is going on with you and Jen!!! Thanks Carter for making us mommies popular.