Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Discuss...

I wish I could have gotten the whole picture in the shot but this is most of it. I was saving it for a Wordless Wednesday but just couldn't wait. Discuss and I will be back later today.




Added:
Ok...I saw this picture on one of those home decorating shows, one that is no longer on, and I told Chris that was going to get that picture for our house. No, I don't have pigs everywhere and No, I do not decorate my house in a country theme. I find things I like and I put them in the house and somehow they just work. Well, Chris was not impressed by this picture but I was determined to get it. Finally, 2 yrs later I found it and got it! It is now being framed and will hang over my buffet. There is just something about it that puts a smile on my face and I hope it does the same for you or maybe even gave you a little chuckle today:)

1 comment:

The Spears said...

This is awesome! Totally when pigs fly...