Saturday, July 24, 2010

Working through my frustrations...

So,as I have said before, this move has not been the greatest! With this time that I have on my hands I came up with a way to vent my frustrations and pour out my feelings..a new blog! I have been working on it for a little over a week now, set up a new FB page for it and a Twitter acct. too. Because I want to remain somewhat anonymous I will not be publicly announcing the name of the new blog and if you come across it I would hope and pray that you not reveal the name to anyone if you figure out that it is me. (Chris doesn't even know the name of the site so don't try to get it out of him either) It is just a way for me to get out all these feelings that I have going on, so far I have been met with positive comments from people who have come across the blog and FB page. It has helped me deal with all the emotions better that a move like this brings,especially when you have no one around that you can talk to in person. Who knows, maybe one day I will turn that new blog and it's posts into a book!! LOL

No comments: