Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Childhood friends...

I am so excited! My childhood friend, Shannon Moon is coming through ATL next weekend so we are going to try and get together while she is here!!! I have not seen her since she was in my wedding almost 13yrs ago!!!!!!!!!!

We grew up in Lake Wales together, first starting out at First United Methodist Pre-school (who in LW didn't go there?) and then we went through the youth group at First Baptist LW and after my family moved to NC I would go back during the summer to visit family and friends and always end up at her house for a couple of days here and there. What fun memories!!

She now lives in Kentucky with her husband and kids so we keep up through letters, emails, Facebook, etc... Can't wait to see her, I am sure there will be kid pics to post!! This should help me get out of my funk for a little bit!

No comments: