Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Bit of "HOME"

I was soooo excited to get to spend just a little bit of time today with my friend Whitney and her momma from NC!! They have been here for the ATL Markets this week and we were supposed to get together last night but the DIVA had other ideas like "let me hurl all over the downstairs bathroom an hour before mom leaves and let mom spend the night up to her elbows in Lysol and PineSol cleaning it up"...so I spent the night cleaning a bathroom and watching Wife Swap...What...a way to spend a Friday night, a home and high on disinfectants!!

At least being on the N side of ATL Whitney had to come by my house on her way up 85 so we were able to grab a quick lunch and catch up! If anyone else from "home" wants to come down and visit my door is open!!

No comments: