Thursday, July 8, 2010

And the Winner is...

ME! I was able to snag tickets to the free preview screening of the movie "Despicable Me" from Entertainment Weekly magazine for last night. So, the kids and I headed out to Phipps Plaza in ATL and since it was not too far from Chris' office he was able to meet us there after work.

I don't tend to care too much for 3D movies, mostly because it gives me a nauseous headache but thanfully last night I was fine and the movie was REALLY cute!! There were lots of laughs throughout the movie and there were even several heart tugging moments but over all it was funny!! The kids loved it and were wanting to know when they could see it again, since we have still have free tickets to the new theater in Alpharetta that just opened we may just head out there this weekend!!

Thanks Entertainment Weekly!!

No comments: