Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween Festivities

The kids were invited to a Halloween Party at a neighbors house. They have been eagerly awaiting tonight ever since the invitation arrived. Camden decided weeks ago that he wanted to be Indiana Jones this year which suited me because we basically had everything he needed already...khaki's, leather jacket, hat...all we had to get was the whip that he has been begging for for sometime now. Somehow I think this was his way of getting the whip!!
I so wanted Grace to be Dorothy this year so she could walk Tebow around as Toto but she was having nothing to do with that. She wanted to be Sharpay, if you don't know who that is you ust not have kids or you live under a rock, she is from High School Musical. Here are few pics I took before they left tonight and I will take some more next week when we go out for real. Enjoy!

(I also thought that Grace looks like Kim from The Real Housewives of Atlanta )









No comments: