Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fall Baseball


Camden has been playing fall baseball and it is his first season being on a minor team, meaning that the kids pitch in this league and not the coaches. He has done well and he still has a way to go in other areas too. This team has been one of the winningest teams Camden has been on since he started playing baseball several years ago so that has been a nice change of pace.


One of the things Chris and I have enjoyed this season is Camden's coach, Coach Craig. I had heard a lot of good things about him from my friend Holly whose son had been on Coach Craigs coach pitch team back in the spring. Chris has gotten to know him a lot better than I have because he goes to Camden's practices and helps out occasionally. I really only know what I see at the games and one thing is that Coach Craig prays with the team before every game and after every game. I think that is the best thing the kids can be taught, win or lose!

1 comment:

Jenibug7 said...

Hey- drop us a line if yall will be in the area in the next couple of weeks. it would ROCK if yall moved close! b & j are coming for thanksgiving and we could have a big get together!