Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New background

As you can see we have a new background...very cool:) Wanted to update on the life of the Partins. The kids made it through the first week at their new school and did very well. They really like it and yesterday when Camden got in the car he immediately told me "I had a good day today!" It has been a long time since I heard that enthusiasm about school from him. I am going in on Tuesdays to Grace's class and on Friday's to Camden' s to monitor lunch for the teachers. They do not have a cafeteria and have to bring their lunch everyday so the parents come in and give the teachers a chance to take a break and eat.
Homework started last night but they really did not have much, easing the kids into it. We have a dessert social Thursday night to meet other parents, etc... I need to figure out what I am going to take...ugh!

I have been busy painting the living room, dining room and kitchen. Since it is an open area we did Hawthorne yellow throughout with an accent wall in Confederate red. Once we are done and have eveything back in order I will post some pics. Next week I am spray painting the patio furniture:)

This last week I have been able to catch up with several people I knew from my FL days. It has been great to hear how everyone is doing and what they have been up to all these years. Hopefully I will come across more people in the vast world of the internet!

Well, I am off to the school and then home to paint some more!

No comments: