Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm Back!

It has been forever since I posted anything and I really don't have a lot to say today. We are busy with school and dance and baseball is getting ready to start back in a couple of weeks. The kids are doing great at Thales, Camden made straight A's on his last report card and on this 9 weeks interims that just came home they both had straight A's! I am so proud of them!!

We are going to Florida next week and I can't wait! We are leaving on Wed which also happens to be the 2 yr mark since my dad passed. It is good we will be gone next week, not sure I want to be around here for that. Chris has a convention he is going to in Orlando and I am going to try and catch up with old friends and family. It seems like everyone will be down there except for my mom and Kathrine, Jared and Addy. Next Wed is also Kathrine's birthday so I know that will be hard for her.

I pray for warm weather too while we are there. We got a taste of it here last week with 70 degrees days but it is back in the 30's and 40's this week, ugh!!!

Chris is still looking at job opportunities down there and I pray that something comes up interview wise while we are there.

We have started The Biggest Loser Bootcamp DVD and I handled the first day wonderfully, day 2 kicked my butt!! I hate Bob Harper but I know I would dislike Jillian even more!

I do need to post some pics, I have some of Addy that I took the other day when I got to babysit and I took her to the kids Valentine parties at school. I will get those up later today.