Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Girl Names?

The Partin Family is adding a new member and we need help with names:) We will be welcoming our new bundle this coming weekend, a white cockapoo. What, you thought we were crazy enough to have another kid? Please!

She is about 8 months old and as I said she is white and very CUTE! I really like the name Hattie and of course I have always been fond of Sadie and Sassy for a dog. Camden likes the name Saucy and Grace changes with every other name you mention, Chris could care less. There are many names that I have written down it is just too hard to narrow it down to one or two to pick from.

If anyone has any suggestions please feel email us and let us know what it is. I will post pics once we get her home and settled.

1 comment:

The Spears said...

Brent had our dogs name picked out before we even talked about getting a dog. I do like Sassy though. That is a cute name. Good luck with that.