Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Camden starts 3rd grade

Yes, the year round schools have started back! Camden started 3rd grade last Friday-July 20th. We are really happy with his teacher and the class. As soon as he was dropped off my duties for the new school year began...asking Target for a donation, getting the fall fundraiser stuff started and of course shopping for those last minute school supplies. I had to go speak to parents at the 1st and 2nd grade open house last night regarding the upcoming fundraiser and tonight I get to do it all over again with the parents of 3rd - 5th graders. I had no clue what I was getting into when I agreed to co-chair fundraising:}

I will post again this weekend because Grace will start kindergarten this Friday the 27th (I don't know why they start a week later) I think I will be the only mom there with bells, finally got both of them out of the house, at least from 8am - 3pm.

No comments: