Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Let the fun begin!

Summer is here and Camden is out of school (for at least 5 weeks...he is in year round for those don't know). The last day of school brought awards day in Camden's class and he was voted as Most Fashionable Boy by his class. It is funny how when I was in school I got teased because I wore something new several days a week and now my child gets awarded for it!

The next few weeks are going to be very busy as we are on the road quite a bit with weddings, Chris is chaperoning the youth to World Changers in Cleveland and taking his yearly trek to Charlotte this weekend. We also have VBS at the lake and friends coming to see us at the lake as well and before you know it July 20th will be here and Camden will be in 3rd grade and on July 27th Grace will be a kindergartener and I will finally have a vacation (from 8-2:30 M-F).

No comments: